Another change perhaps?

By Muse Princess on 6:38 AM

Filed Under:

I'm starting to think that my layout is a lil bit too goth/emo....
Its totally contradicting with my 1st post which also sets the mood for most of ze stuff I'mma post here.

Loads have happen since my last post.
Think I'll keep some of it on the down low for now.
I'll wait till it's really "official" then only I'll start being all happy, cheery and optimistic about it.

But I do have news....

I now have a brother-in-law.
A distant one.
Cousin brother-in-law to be exact. =)
So happy for me coussie VALERIE...!!
*hugs*

CHEERS to the Happy Couple... =)


Another piece of news is...

JEANNIE, ya MusePrincess is moving to Kuala Lumpur...!!
Well, Bukit Jalil to be exact.
So looking forward to it.
APIIT here I come...
* Let's hope I can find a room soon, one that's in my favour *


Goodness, am on an emotional roller coaster lately.
Please do not put me through that tough stage again where I have to cry myself every other night to sleep...

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment